TaylorMade V-Steel 3 Wood Reshaft

I’d like to reshaft a 2004 TaylorMade V-Steel 3 Wood.  Do I need a special ferrule or do I just order a .350 shaft?  If needed, where can I acquire one of these?  Do I just buy a .350 TM adaptor (R5 etc edition)?  I can’t seem to find the V-Steel version.  Thanks.
Chris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada


Assuming you are using a .350″ shaft, all you will need is a .350″ ferrule.  if you use a .335″ shaft, you will need a special bushing ferrule/shim.  Either way, www.golfworks.com is a great source.



Related Articles