Glanz Wach Stick

Any idea if you can still find / buy a glanz wach (wax) stick? Bought a bar of this many years ago from Golfworks, but it looks like they don’t sell it anymore. Anything out there?
Scott, Wrightsville, Pennsylvania, USA


Sorry, but I have no idea. I did a web search and also looked at various tool/supply places, all to no avail. You might call Golfworks. They often have dicontinued items still available.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>